Sep 20, 2010

What is "BlogThis!" (a great bookmarklet)


Today I'll share a little secret on how I write my blog.

In the past I used to bookmark links I wanted to post about using delicious.com and then came back later and start posting about it... the main problem was that usually when I had some spare time to write a post I completely forgot many links and or couldn't find them back in my delicious account (which tend to be a mess) and when I finally found or remembered it the "hot news" wasn't hot anymore ...

Now, Thanks to a bookmarklet found on the "blogger help" I can basically bookmark link directly to a blogger draft, and therefor the first step of hot-linking to a "hot news" or a typing a few word on the spot is done. And that ... really makes my blogging experience a lot more efficient.

What is BlogThis! ?

No comments:

Popular Posts